9:00 THERE’S A BONUS TO BEING RIGHT ON THE BEACH
Come experience the best of adventure at our lakefront property at Lake Tahoe that offers an expansive private soft and sandy beach and forests filled with hiking trails just across the street. Throughout the year adventures (for all ages) change with the seasons. See our list of our favorite things to do in and around the High Sierra or call us today for our local insight as to what there is to do and see within steps from your lake view room.
On-Site Summer Events Highlights ~ 2018
- 9:00 pm Movie Night
- 9:00 am Budokon-Martial Arts Inspired Yoga – at Tahoe Flow Arts
- All-day Half-priced Ice Cream at Cable Car Ice Cream (just across the street!)
- 4:00 pm Bottle Painting – presented by Easel and Wine $25
- 5:30 pm Dance Yogi Dance at Tahoe Flow Arts $13
- 5:00 pm Live Music
- 5:45 pm Circus Play (Aerial Straps, Trapeze, or Hula Hoop) at Tahoe Flow Arts $17
- 4:00 p.m Greek Happy Hour
- 5:30 pm Aerial Fabrics Basics at Tahoe Flow Arts $17
- 7:15 pm Aerial Hoop Basics at Tahoe Flow Arts $17
- 5:30 pm Budokon-Martial Arts Inspired Yoga-at Tahoe Flow Arts $13
- 6:00 pm Music on the Beach Free Concert at Kings Beach
- 6:30 pm Music on the Beach by Boat with Rent a Boat Lake Tahoe $30
- 8:00 pm S’mores Party
- 9:30 am Yoga on our Beach with Tahoe Flow Arts
- 11:00 am Aerial Fabrics Basics at Tahoe Flow Arts $17
- 8:00 pm Bear Picture Contest – “Free Night” Giveaway
$ Additional fees required.
All activities weather dependent and subject to change.
Rent a Boat at Lake Tahoe – Right on Site!
Thanks to our exclusive partnership with RentABoatTahoe.com, you can choose to rent or charter (complete with Captain) a boat right from our sandy shoreline.
For complete details, visit RentABoatTahoe.com.
Take a Hike … and Get Free Stuff
From the edge of our beachside resort, to expansive forest and adventure trails just across the street, there’s always something to see and do for all ages and interests – throughout every season.
Special Hiking Package:
- Room rate discount
- Tahoe Rim Trail Map
- North Tahoe Regional Park Map
- Reusable Water Bottles or Stainless-steel Carabiner Mugs
- Sunscreen Lip Balm
To book your Hiking Package, please contact our Front Desk at 530-546-9500 or send an email to info@MLRtahoe.com.
Feel Like a Kid Again!
Ahh, summertime and ice cream cones. What more could you want? And lucky for your and your family, we own the Cable Car Ice Cream Shop that is just across the street.
Be sure to stop-by to splurge on your favorite memory gone-by!