DO IT ALL, OR DO NOTHING AT ALL …
Every season brings it own magical moments to Lake Tahoe. Make plans to escape to the lake and make plans to explore all that the High Sierra has to offer throughout each beautiful season.
Before you arrive, or as you check-in, ask our staff about our on-property activities, boat rentals at Lake Tahoe, things to do at Lake Tahoe, and Tahoe events and activities that you may want to enjoy while you soak in all there is to do in the High Sierra.
For highlights of our family’s favorite things to do, be sure to check out our Tahoe Adventures page.
On-Site Summer Events Highlights ~ 2018
- 9:00 pm Movie Night
- 9:00 am Budokon-Martial Arts Inspired Yoga – at Tahoe Flow Arts
- Half-priced Ice Cream at Cable Car Ice Cream (just across the street!)
- 4:00 pm Bottle Painting – presented by Easel and Wine $25
- 5:30 pm Dance Yogi Dance at Tahoe Flow Arts $13
- 5:00 pm Live Music
- 5:45 pm Circus Play (Aerial Straps, Trapeze, or Hula Hoop) at Tahoe Flow Arts $17
- 4:00 p.m Greek Happy Hour
- 5:30 pm Aerial Fabrics Basics at Tahoe Flow Arts $17
- 7:15 pm Aerial Hoop Basics at Tahoe Flow Arts $17
- 5:30 pm Budokon-Martial Arts Inspired Yoga-at Tahoe Flow Arts $13
- 6:00 pm Music on the Beach Free Concert at Kings Beach
- 6:30 pm Music on the Beach by Boat with Rent a Boat Lake Tahoe $30
- 8:00 pm S’mores Party
- 9:30 am Yoga on our Beach with Tahoe Flow Arts
- 11:00 am Aerial Fabrics Basics at Tahoe Flow Arts $17
- 8:00 pm Bear Picture Contest – “Free Night” Giveaway
$ Additional fees required.
All activities weather dependent and subject to change.
Rent a Boat – Right on Site!
Thanks to our exclusive partnership with RentABoatTahoe.com, you can choose to rent or charter (complete with Captain) a boat right from our sandy shoreline.
For complete details, visit RentABoatTahoe.com.
Take a Hike – And Get Free Stuff
From the edge of our beachside resort, to expansive forest and adventure trails just across the street, and into Desolation Wilderness, there’s always something to see and do for all ages and interests – throughout every season.
Special Hiking Package
- Room rate discount
- Tahoe Rim Trail Map
- North Tahoe Regional Park Map
- Reusable Water Bottles or Stainless-steel Carabiner Mugs
- Sunscreen Lip Balm
To book your Hiking Package, please contact our Front Desk at 530-546-9500 or send an email to info@MLRtahoe.com.