C-19 Compliant for our Valued Guests
Welcome to all,
Your safety and the safety of your family during your stay at Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort are our top priority. We are asking you to play an important part in ensuring everyone’s safety by taking specific steps before, during, and after your stay with us. We are all in this together.
The following information will offer you complete details about our new Guest and Employee Protocols. We thank you in advance for reviewing these protocols and understanding what your role will be.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Exercise Social Distancing.
- Monitor all members of your party for symptoms.
- Notify us if anyone in your party reflects any COVID-19 symptoms before arrival.
- Be Prepared to receive texts and e-mails with information on how we have prepared to receive you and links to detailed information about our new COVID-19 protocols.
- Your own Personal Flotation Device.
- Beach toys, board games and DVDs.
- Food – prepare to eat on property.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Registration will be via iPad or Text using an electronic Registration form.
- Check-in in the parking lot, outside the front office or in the modified front office.
- We will provide an envelope with your room key.
- Other information will be provided by text or e-mail.
- Please comply with all posted Safety/Social Distancing signs.
- You will be offered a mask and sterilizing napkins.
WHILE YOU ARE HERE
- Please comply with all posted information and guidance on property and in your room.
- Use the multiple Sanitizer Stations located on property frequently during your stay.
- Please, avoid Contact with MLR Housekeeping and Maintenance Staff.
- Text the Front Desk to communicate any needs.
- Staff will not approach guests unless necessary.
- Daily Housekeeping will NOT be offered during your stay.
- A kit has been placed in your room containing a disinfectant and micro towel.
- Text the Front Desk if would like a towel exchange.
- Use your in-room disinfectant and microfiber towel kit during your stay.
- Wash dishes before use. We have washed the dishes. We want you to be extra careful.
- Deposit all soiled towels in the blue laundry bag provided in the bathroom.
WHEN YOU LEAVE
- We ask that you text the Front Desk at Departure (we will remind you)
- Front Desk will send an electronic copy of your final folio to you via e-mail.
- Expect a brief survey asking for feedback on our efforts.
Thank you for working with us to ensure a memorable vacation within your save haven on the sand!
The Mourelatos Team.
C-19 EMPLOYEE PROTOCOLS
The following COVID-19 protocols have been implemented at the Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort to ensure the safety of our employees and our guests.
All Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort employees have formally agreed to adopt and execute these protocols.
All Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort Housekeeping, Front Desk and Maintenance staff and the Management team have been tested for the Corona Virus. All employees are
START OF DAY PROTOCOLS FOR MLR EMPLOYEES
- Staff arrives at different times of the day – staggered shifts.
- Temperature is checked for all staff each morning upon arrival.
- All staff are question about their health condition and any symptoms of the virus.
- Hands are washed before starting any tasks.
- Front Desk Staff will wear face coverings when interfacing with guests and staff.
- Housekeepers will don facemask and gloves for all cleaning tasks.
- Houseman will don facemask, gloves, overcoat and plastic face screen for all stripping and sanitation tasks.
- Beach and Ice Cream staff will wear face coverings and gloves while performing their duties.
STAFF PROTOCOL THROUGHOUT THE DAY
- Frequent Hand Washing
- Frequent use of hand Sanitizing at the multiple Sanitation stations
- Single use of all cleaning materials per room.
- Regular changing of PPE. Disposal of PPE into designated hampers
- Physical Distancing from guests and other MLR employees.
- Rooms are “resting” one day before being occupied.
- MLR Houseman will enter no sooner than 6 hours after a guest has vacated and:
- open all windows.
- bag all towels in blue canvas bag, bag all sheets and bedding in white canvas bag.
- remove laundry bags and place in bins. Bin rolled to Laundry.
- remove all garbage and place in receptacle.
- Houseman re-enters room with fresh PPE
- Stage fresh towels, sheets, and bedding in a drawn plastic garbage bag.
- Place fresh blue canvas bag for soiled towels in bathroom with note to Guest.
- Refresh Guests Disinfectant station in room with note to Guest.
- Place fresh sheet w/ plastic cover and Guest note on Sofa as cover sheet.
- Housekeepers will follow specific disinfecting protocols
- Wash all flat surfaces with soap and water or cleaning product
- Disinfect all surfaces with CDC compliant disinfectant.
- Disinfectant will stand for 10 minutes
- Surfaces wiped with a MicorFiber towel
- Spray all porous surfaces with an alcohol-based disinfectant that will evaporate
- All hardwood and linoleum surfaces will be cleaned with the same disinfectant. A microfiber mop will be used to remove the disinfectant after 10 minutes
- Complete a check list of surfaces cleaned as a control per room.
- Dispose of all cleaning rags and towels before moving to the next room.
- Wash hands or disinfect hands.
- Guests are required to sign an electronic waiver before using any recreation equipment and obtaining disposable Resort wrist bands.
- Guests must be wearing their wrist bands to access beach equipment.
- A Secure area has been established for all recreational equipment.
- Recreational equipment will be issued by MLR staff only. No self-serve.
- Beach Staff will bring craft into the water from the Secure area and transition to guests.
- Guests will return crafts to the shore.
- Beach Staff will receive all used equipment and sanitize in the Secure area
- a Clorox wipe the craft and oar(s).
- MLR life vests will be dipped in a Clorox/water mix then a water rinse and let to air dry before used.
- All beach toys and games are to be checked out from the Beach Staff. All equipment must be returned to the Beach Staff.
- Beach Staff will sanitize beach toys and games checked out with a Clorox wipe when returned.
ICE CREAM PROTOCOLS
- Social distancing placards are placed on the deck of the shop to spread any queue.
- A pickup window has been added in the Garden area to reduce queuing.
- A plastic shield is in place at both windows.
- Staff will wear a face mask and gloves.
- Staff will be washing hands or sanitizing frequently during the day.
- All Ice Cream Shop hard surfaces are disinfected twice a day using the same COVID-19 disinfectant as MLR’s Housekeeping Staff.
- All chairs have been removed from the Garden area.
Committed to creating memories of Tahoe in a Safe and Controlled environment.
The Mourelatos Team