View our Property Map
|Enjoy the many on-property amenities we deliver with Mediterranean hospitality. Our goal is to ensure you have a memorable experience when you stay on the Lake with us. |
A daily resort fee of $20.00 (subject to applicable lodging tax) will be added to each room night for all reservations May 15 through September 30 and will include use of the following amenities: wireless internet throughout the property, kayaks, stand up paddleboards and paddle boat usage (daily maximums apply), DVD library, BBQ grills, fire pits, hot tubs, chaise chairs and lounges, beach towels, printing boarding passes, incoming faxes, local and toll free phone calls. Jet skis, buoys and kayak tours longer than 2 hours can be arranged for a fee. $1 of the resort fee will be donated to the Lake Tahoe Fund, a non-profit organization investing to improve the outdoor experience of our guests in the areas of bike trails, hiking trails, watershed restoration and environmental stewardship.
| ||Guests stay on property all day enjoying these recreation and leisure amenities: |
<== Our 275 Foot Private Sandy Beach.
<== Our Aqua Glide Water Trampoline.
- Beach Chairs and Umbrella.
- Water Chairs and a Hammock.
- BBQ Grills, Picnic Tables and Ice Machines.
- Beach Fire Pit.
<== Two Year-round Outdoor Hot Tubs.
- Beach Ping-Pong Table.
- Frisbee Golf Beach Basket.
- Beach Volleyball Bad Mitten.
- Beach and Water Toys Available For All Ages.
The Following Are Available on Property:
- Hiking and biking paths to the North Tahoe Regional Park. Click here to download the NTRP map.
- Tahoe Rim Trail Trail Heads Located Near-by.
- Wii with Large Flat Screen
- Group Room for Viewing Movies and Sporting Events.
- Great Dining Located Across The Street and Near-by.
In the Winter we provide snow sleds for children to use on our beach, conditions permitting or at the various sled parks in the area.
- One and Two Man Kayaks.
- Stand-up Paddle Boards.
- Paddle Boat.
- Captained and Non-captained Boat Rentals Available.
- Three Deep Water Buoys.
- Three Shallow Jet Ski Buoys.
- An Extensive DVD Library.
| || || Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you in providing any of the services listed below. |
- Concierge Service at Front Desk: includes assistance in dining, recreation, site seeing, shopping, local events and excursions.
- We feature our very own Ice Cream Shop serving BUD’S Ice Cream from San Francisco. Public High Speed Internet access in the lobby.
- WiFi throughout the property is available.
- Daily maid service.
- Business services available including boarding pass printing, faxing, copying and package handling.
- A 500 sq ft Meeting room is available for groups of up to 40 guests for meetings or catered indoor events. AV equipment available.
- Ample complementary Parking and Trailer Storage.
- WINTER ONLY - a complimentary continental breakfast.
- Also, Discounted Lift Tickets and Discounts to Local Restaurants and Attractions.
to see where many amenities are located on property.
View a variety of Winter and Summer Activities
near the Resort. Plan your visit using our Interactive Map
of North Lake Tahoe where you will view recreation, dining and other leisure options and their proximity to the Resort.
When you call (800) 2-RELAX-U, ask us how we can help.