With our centralized location on the beach of Lake Tahoe’s pristine North Shore, Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort has transformed into one of the region’s most sought-after locations to "do it all" or "do nothing at all," for all the right reasons.
Whether you are traveling the world to find the hottest spot for human powered sports or seek a true escape to relax and soak up the beauty of the High Sierra, you will find the local advice and easy access to best that Lake Tahoe has to offer right here on site.
Wrapped within our Mediterranean hospitality is our goal to ensure every guest has a memorable experience and will return for generations to come.
In addition to the following on-site amenities, click here to our Activities page to learn all about the endless Lake Tahoe activities on water, land and sky that await you throughout our year-round playground.
| ||Guests stay on property all day enjoying these recreation and leisure amenities: |
<== Our 275 Foot Private Sandy Beach.
<== Our Aqua Glide Water Trampoline.
- Beach Chairs and Umbrella.
- Water Chairs and a Hammock.
- BBQ Grills, Picnic Tables and Ice Machines.
- Beach Fire Pit.
<== Two Year-round Outdoor Hot Tubs.
- Beach Ping-Pong Table.
- Frisbee Golf Beach Basket.
- Beach Volleyball Bad Mitten.
- Beach and Water Toys Available For All Ages.
The Following Are Available on Property:
- Hiking and biking paths to the North Tahoe Regional Park. Click here to download the NTRP map.
- Tahoe Rim Trail Trail Heads Located Near-by.
- Wii with Large Flat Screen
- Group Room for Viewing Movies and Sporting Events.
- Great Dining Located Across The Street and Near-by.
In the Winter we provide snow sleds for children to use on our beach, conditions permitting or at the various sled parks in the area.
- One and Two Man Kayaks.
- Stand-up Paddle Boards.
- Paddle Boat.
- Captained and Non-captained Boat Rentals Available.
- Three Deep Water Buoys.
- Three Shallow Jet Ski Buoys.
- An Extensive DVD Library.
| || || Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you in providing any of the services listed below. |
- Concierge Service at Front Desk: includes assistance in dining, recreation, site seeing, shopping, local events and excursions.
- We feature our very own Ice Cream Shop serving BUD’S Ice Cream from San Francisco. Public High Speed Internet access in the lobby.
- WiFi throughout the property is available.
- Daily maid service.
- Business services available including boarding pass printing, faxing, copying and package handling.
- A 500 sq ft Meeting room is available for groups of up to 40 guests for meetings or catered indoor events. AV equipment available.
- Ample complementary Parking and Trailer Storage.
- WINTER ONLY - a complimentary continental breakfast.
- Also, Discounted Lift Tickets and Discounts to Local Restaurants and Attractions.
During our popular summer season (May 15 through September 30) we offer a wide variety of comfort, business and beach-side accessories for your enjoyment for a small resort fee of $20 (for each nights' stay).
A percentage of the resort fee is donated to the Lake Tahoe Fund, a non-profit organization investing to improve the outdoor experience of our guests in the areas of bike trails, hiking trails, watershed restoration and environmental stewardship.
These amenities include:
Make Your Reservation Today.
- Wireless Internet (throughout the property)Hot Tubs
- Stand-up Paddleboards
- Paddle Boats
- Chaise Chairs / Lounges
- Beach Towels
- Fire Pits
- BBQ Grills
- DVD library
Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort. Relax. Cherish. Enjoy.
(800) TAHOE-81 info@MLRtahoe.com